Following a rigorous two day assessment, TC Facilities Management (TCFM) has once again successfully completed its ‘Achilles’ annual audit for the fourth consecutive year. The audit saw a score of 100% being awarded in all four key areas that the audit measures: corporate social responsibility, health and safety, environment, and quality.
This 100% achievement validates TCFM’s operational capability, competence and compliance. The two-day visit included an audit of both head office and a client site. The auditor was particularly impressed by:
- The breadth of documentation to evidence the quality management systems in place
- The ongoing commitment to our duty of care of our colleagues by investing in innovative technology
- The design and navigation of the training matrix in use
- The use of the site visit report which captures the four key areas that the audit measures
- Our down-to-earth approach, doing what we say we do in a straightforward and uncomplicated way
At the site audit, the auditor commented about the appearance, attitude and knowledge of security officers to ensure the job they do is done to the very best of their ability.
On receiving the news of the audit score, Richard Grafham, Group Compliance Manager, said, “I am delighted in this result. In achieving 100% for the second year in row, we have been able to demonstrate that our team is committed to consistently delivering first class service to our customers. Something which gives businesses, partnered with Achilles UVDB community, confidence that we can deliver what they need.”
This accreditation follows the recent news that TCFM achieved a clean sweep in passing three external management systems audits including the new ISO 45001:2018 standard.