The new Pearl liquid analyser from Specac is the easiest-to-use liquids analyser on the market. It makes liquid FTIR transmission analysis simpler, easier and faster to complete than traditional methods. And you’ll achieve greater accuracy of pathlength than you’ve ever had before – repeatable to within significantly less than 1µm.
- Save time and money: The horizontal Oyster Cell sample holder means the Pearl is up to five times quicker to use than a traditional liquids analyser, freeing up more of your time
- More accurate with repeatable pathlengths: Use the Pearl and you’ll achieve greater accuracy of pathlength than you’ve ever had before, repeatable to within significantly less than 1µm. Buy a ‘wedged’ Oyster Cell and you will eliminate troublesome fringing too
- Less replacement windows: Oyster Cell windows will last longer than those used in a traditional liquids analyser, saving you money on consumables
- Easily interchangeable cells: you can interchange different window materials, pathlengths and degree of wedging in seconds using the same accessory
- Analyse highly viscous samples: The unique Oyster Cell mechanism in Pearl allows you to analyse highly viscous substances such as oils and gels that you’ve not previously been able to analyse in a liquid cell
T +44 (0)1689 892902