Flextraction offers a solution for the removal of dust within the workplace, be it removal over a wide area or targeted removal at source.
For wide areas a Down Flow Booth would offer the ideal solution:
- Suppression and extraction of dust away from the operator’s breathing zone
- Modular Build – standard sizes from 2m upwards
- Customisable to fit available space
- 3 Stage re-circulatory filtration system
- Quiet running
- 100 times more effective than capture hoods
Requiring no explosion relief due to its design, this stainless steel booth is ideal for weighing and sieving of ingredients. It is also designed to automatically maintain the required airflow with minimum energy usage. For removal at source, a Hood Positioning Device (HPD) would be the preferred solution.
These HPDs are food industry compliant in ATEX and Stainless Steel with Food Industry Standard smooth bore hose.
- No internal obstructions apart from the Control Damper
- No internal wear, corrosion, flow restrictions or solids build up
- 5 standard diameters – 75/100/125/150 & 200mm
- Standard wall mounting bracket INCLUDED
- Arrives FULLY assembled
- Available in articulated or telescopic versions